Sunday, August 22, 2010

Always a bit uncomfortable...


Silly, I am a contributor, but as with everything else Style and Tastes aren't always the same, but occasionally Courtney or I find something that we both absolutely love...THE LASTEST and GREATEST SL thing out there are these boots made by LeeZu. Court sent me over and I fell absolutely in love with them. They are well made for the $ spent, go great with many different tastes and above all look like a million bucks. So much I did this final picture for the Shoe Fair, which I may add will make their announcement on the photo winner tomorrow, so keep your fingers crossed. Anyway, if you have a chance go over to LeeZu's place and check out these babies. I bet you will love them just as we do.

1 comment:

  1. The results were posted, and my name was not to be found anywhere. I still love the picture though...TO HELL with it all :)

    ReplyDelete